Professional support from experienced HR-consultants
Our clients often need help within a specific HR-area, with a certain challenge that they are
facing. Our HR-consultants can, thanks to their solid experience, quickly assess and
understand the clients’ needs and know how and where to create value. We provide support
for all types of challenges within HR and our assignments vary from shorter projects, support
on an hourly basis or a few days a week, to an HR-consultant on location for a longer period
Examples of assignments can be:
- To build HR-processes and to professionalize HR
- HR-Audit to assess HR processes, competencies, ways of working and team set-up and identify areas of improvement and development both short- and long-term.
- Development of processes and tools for performance development including training the leaders of your organization.
- Organizational development and organizational change including support for leaders, communication, and union related negotiations.
- Handling difficult personnel cases and rehabilitation
- Questions regarding working environment and labor law
Intenco provides professional support as HR-consultants based on your specific needs. Sometimes we work in teams and are then able to contribute with different competencies and experiences parallel if so needed. Read more about our consultants here.